Performance playbills & Producer Resources
Welcome. To order your playbills and other marketing materials simply download the new Order Form, fill it in and e-mail it back. New customers please note that this is not a free show listings site. You must be using the United Stages playbill to receive a listing and take advantage of low-cost marketing supplies.
Grow Your Audience93% of audiences take their playbills home, so make sure this important marketing element is as professional and exciting as your show. When you use the US playbill:
After you've returned your filled-in Order Form we'll e-mail you your content deadline, playbill content checklist and invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard or company check. No work can begin on your playbill without payment in full.
Repeat customers - the show registration process no longer includes customer LOGIN. Changes to your existing company or show listing can be simply sent in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Working For YouAudiences trying to find a great show and media looking for story ideas are part of the 50,000 monthly hits to UnitedStages.com and the United Stages Audience Club, so each aspect of your online presence is designed to attract, engage and inform. Your online performance listing includes:
- Your audiences are wowed from the first moment, a great way to start the show
- Your production values are heightened with professional layout and copyediting
- Your show is cross-promoted to other US playbill audiences via the calendar section
- Your cast gets instant media and industry recognition with performer headshots
- Your show’s image is in color on the front cover, honoring your artistic individuality
- Your show is promoted online at UnitedStages.com and weekly Audience Club blasts
- Production cover image
- Synopsis, including press quotes and ability to link to reviews
- Venue, performance and ticketing information
- Discounts you may wish to publicize
- Link to US stories written about your company or show
- Additionally, your production company's logo, mission statement, archive of past US playbills and links to your company website and current or upcoming show listing
What is included with the price of your playbill:
- Content Workbook
- 2 e-mail Proofs
- United Stages Print and Web Listing
- Audience Club Blast Opt-In
- NEW! Up to one free page of company-generated b&w print advertising (Internal pages only. Additional b&w ad space is $88.00 per page, max. 7 pages)
- Free Placement of Sponsor Logos in "Thank You" Section
NOTE: Please read these important FAQs and policies: fees, membership, sales tax responsibility, content submission due dates and possible rush charges. Contact us if you have any questions.